Enrolment Application

Student Application for Enrolment FormWhat documentation is required to enrol?

For general enrolments you will be required to supply the school office with the following documents:

  • Completed Application for Enrolment Form
  • Original Birth Certificate
  • Passport and visa (If not a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen)
  • Immunisation History Statement
  • Proof of address

Who needs to enrol?

In Western Australia, children can start their education in Kindergarten, however compulsory schooling starts the following year in Pre-primary.

You need to apply to enrol your children in school for 2022 if they are:

  • starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30 June 2021
  • starting Pre-primary, the first year of compulsory school – 5 years old by 30 June 2021
  • starting Year 7, the first year of secondary school
  • changing schools.

You can find out what year your children need to start school with the school-age calculator

As a first step to enrolling your child, please print and fill out the Student Application for Enrolment Form
The Student Enrolment Form is a more detailed enrolment requirement also available here.

All children of compulsory school age must be enrolled in school and attend every day – this is the law.  All children must attend school up until they are 16 years old. Sixteen and 17 year olds must be enrolled in school or a training organisation, be employed or be in a combination of school/training/employment.

Please click here to open our Catchment Area Map

For further information contact administration at school.